isoRa isoRa

Good

I personally think the isometric view makes it a little difficult to get the controls right and leads easily to a confusion... but the game is great indeed. Love the pixeled-style graphics.

-/ TBA /- -/ TBA /-

Great game!

Great game, I love the feeling and the dizzyness.

TBA could stand for "Trenes de Buenos Aires" (Buenos Aires Trains -- real company and real acronym). It also has gives you this feeling of dizzyness when you travel on them. lol

Z-Rox Z-Rox

Great

Simply great. It's been a while since I was looking for "something different". This really got it.

Phazon Equilibrium Phazon Equilibrium

FU. KKEN. SAVED.

Amazing! Truly amazing. Do I smell some Psyclon 9 inspiration? I thought their style was unreachable by mortals... until they did their last crappy album and until I heard this amazing piece of yours! This is the way they should have follow.

If you did not listen to them... well, I guess you would like them and you should get an "amazing composer" medal.

Thanks!

Nevrosia666 responds:

After that , I just have no words

A big fucking thanks I guess !

Elfire - Elfire Elfire - Elfire

Loved it!

I truly love what you have done. I can give this as a personal opinion but you don't need to fix anything 'cause it's not broken.

Ok, here it goes: I personally don't think text-to-speech sounds nice in pieces like this. Anyway, yours has proven to sound really good anyway.

Keep up the good work!

The Creator- Hardstyle! The Creator- Hardstyle!

Yay!

Hi there, thanks for letting me know you did this. I did like it indeed, remembers me of Amduscia songs. How about a little more on this? Pleeeeaaaseee?

DomesticTerrorist responds:

Heh I like doing this kind of stuff, I hope to use my production skills that I get from stuff like this in my EBM/Industrial songs in the future as well.

Thanks for the review!