Phazon Equilibrium Phazon Equilibrium

FU. KKEN. SAVED.

Amazing! Truly amazing. Do I smell some Psyclon 9 inspiration? I thought their style was unreachable by mortals... until they did their last crappy album and until I heard this amazing piece of yours! This is the way they should have follow.

If you did not listen to them... well, I guess you would like them and you should get an "amazing composer" medal.

Thanks!

Nevrosia666 responds:

After that , I just have no words

A big fucking thanks I guess !

Elfire - Elfire Elfire - Elfire

Loved it!

I truly love what you have done. I can give this as a personal opinion but you don't need to fix anything 'cause it's not broken.

Ok, here it goes: I personally don't think text-to-speech sounds nice in pieces like this. Anyway, yours has proven to sound really good anyway.

Keep up the good work!

The Creator- Hardstyle! The Creator- Hardstyle!

Yay!

Hi there, thanks for letting me know you did this. I did like it indeed, remembers me of Amduscia songs. How about a little more on this? Pleeeeaaaseee?

DomesticTerrorist responds:

Heh I like doing this kind of stuff, I hope to use my production skills that I get from stuff like this in my EBM/Industrial songs in the future as well.

Thanks for the review!

Welcome to the real Welcome to the real

Good!

I just LOVE how you did the sampling on the voices.

Maybe I didn't like so much the drums, but it wouldnt be the same without them.

Halle 3 Halle 3

Well...

Well, it did sound like Terrorfakt, but that's not a bad thing at all. It's not like any of their songs, so you made something similar but different at the same time. I liked it. =)

Teddybeere responds:

Nice to hear.

The Daydreamer (IDM) The Daydreamer (IDM)

Niiice

I couldn't have thought of a better title to it, it is for sure a calming song that lets you daydream and still it has you're unique style.

Great on it!